[Haskell-cafe] build-type: configure on windows

Stephen Tetley stephen.tetley at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 14:55:22 EST 2010

Have you tried with double backslash \\ and starting from the root? I
think runhaskell under MinGW uses this form:

> runhaskell Setup.hs configure --extra-include-dirs=C:\\msys\\1.0\\local\\include --extra-lib-dirs=C:\\msys\\1.0\\local\\lib

I haven't built a binding for a while so I've forgotten some quirks,
but I found an old message to -Cafe highlighting that paths appear to
need double back slash and should not be in double quotes:

http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-cafe/2010-March/075387.html