[Haskell-cafe] Can't install Leksah

Paul Johnson paul at cogito.org.uk
Sat Nov 27 10:41:20 CET 2010

I installed gtk2hs-buildtools as per the Leksah page, and then tried to
install Leksah itself.  I got:

[root at eiffel download]# cabal install leksah
Resolving dependencies...
cabal: cannot configure leksah-server-0.8.0.8. It requires ghc>=6.10.1&&
<6.13
There is no available version of ghc that satisfies>=6.10.1&&  <6.13

But there is...

[root at eiffel download]# ghc --version
The Glorious Glasgow Haskell Compilation System, version 6.12.3

I don't know whether this is a problem with the GHC installation or the
Leksah build.  I'm running Fedora 14 with GHC installed through the
package manager.

Paul.