[Haskell-cafe] Where are all the Taiwanese Haskellers?

Pasqualino "Titto" Assini tittoassini at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 21:58:37 CET 2010

Hello,

I am going to Taiwan with my family for about five weeks (I am
Italian, my wife is Taiwanese and we have two kids) and I wondered if
there was any Taiwanese Haskeller that would be interested in meeting
for a chat about Haskell, Life and Everything else, maybe in front of
a nice cup of 高山茶.

We arrive in Taiwan on the 4th of December, spend a few days nearby
Taipei and then down to Pu-Li and Kaoshong, where we will spend about
4 weeks and then probably back to Taipei for a few more days around
the 10 of January.

I am afraid that my Chinese is almost non-existent (yes I know, that's
so stupid of me) so the conversation  will have to be in English
(Italian or French would be fine as well :-)).

All the very best,

      titto

--
Dr. Pasqualino "Titto" Assini