[Haskell-cafe] Re: I still cannot seem to get a GUI working under Windows.

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 06:32:37 EDT 2010

Hello Heinrich,

Saturday, October 2, 2010, 1:36:48 PM, you wrote:

> Would you put a flattr button [1] on the wxHaskell page? This way,
> people like me would be able to show their appreciation by donating a

this page doesn't describe how to pay and how to got the money
received. if Jeremy lives in "right" country, i suggest to use PayPal
donations system. it allows to pay by credit card and then receive money
to author's credit card

PayPal provides you the donation button like one i used at
http://freearc.org/Donations.aspx

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com