[Haskell-cafe] EDSL for Makefile

C K Kashyap ckkashyap at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 00:14:46 EDT 2010

> Thanks Emil ... yeah, that works...I was wondering what I could do to
> not have to mention "r1" explicitly.
> I'll check out Neil's pdf and video now - perhaps I'll find answers there.

I checked out the video - nice - but I think, understandably, since
its not open source yet, not much of implementations details were
mentioned.

So, I have this "unanswered question" nagging in my head. In the
example below, how can I let the makefile writer refer to the target
name and dependencies. Likr Emil mentioned, I could use "target r1"
but I want to avoid having to mention r1.

http://hpaste.org/40233/haskell_makefile_edsl

--
Regards,
Kashyap