[Haskell-cafe] [Off-topic]Functional parsing theory

Maurício Antunes mauricio.antunes at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 21:56:52 EDT 2010

After reading your message I found "Why Attribute Grammars
Matter" and a few other introductions, and it seems attribute
grammars are exactly what I'm trying to do. Do you know of
some place (mailing list etc.) where I can discuss attribute
grammars or ask for suggestions on design?

Thanks,

Maurício