[Haskell-cafe] Re: ANNOUNCE: tls, native TLS/SSL protocol implementation

Vincent Hanquez tab at snarc.org
Mon Oct 11 05:52:12 EDT 2010

On Sat, Oct 09, 2010 at 12:53:17PM +0100, Maciej Piechotka wrote:
> I don't think I quite follow. Could you explain?

sorry for beeing confusing. I meant something like a pure iteratee interface,
so that you get the marshalled data to send in a bytestring format, and then
you can decide yourself what to do with this bytestring (send it to a handle,
discard it, process it as the other side)

> Maybe serverStartTLS?

ok, I'll think about it; I'm not thrilled by that though ;)

--
Vincent