[Haskell-cafe] Haskellers.com recent changes (and I need some volunteers)

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Thu Oct 14 05:00:12 EDT 2010

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 10:56 AM, Bas van Dijk <v.dijk.bas at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 7:00 AM, Michael Snoyman <michael at snoyman.com> wrote:
>>> I would definitely like to see the option of adding your handle to
>>> your profile. Even if it is a commercially oriented site. Otherwise I
>>> won't be able to figure out who is who.
>>
>> It's available now. Just go to extras.
>
> Small point: you might also want to update the "I'm a Haskeller"
> button to point to the username instead of the user id.

I actually specifically *didn't* do that: users have the option in the
future of changing their usernames, while the user id will stay the
same. The user id version always redirects to the username version.
It's arguable whether this is something to really be concerned about,
however. Anyone who wants to can modify their HTML.

Michael