Fwd: [Haskell-cafe] Happstack, RqData: (How) can I extract multiple data from form?

Никитин Лев leon.v.nikitin at pravmail.ru
Mon Oct 18 13:08:37 EDT 2010

-------- Пересылаемое сообщение --------
18.10.10, 23:58, "Никитин Лев" <leon.v.nikitin at pravmail.ru>:

-------- Пересылаемое сообщение --------
18.10.10, 23:57, "Никитин Лев" :

Well. Thanks. I've just have a look at formlets. I think is what i need.
But I'm using now HSP. Are formlets integrated with HSP?
(I saw olny using formlets with text.xhtml).

And [after discussion of "Web" wiki page] what is props and cons of using HSP?
For newbiers it will be good idia to include some comparison between web frameworks, templating systems etc. (their props and cons).

-------- Завершение пересылаемого сообщения --------

-------- Завершение пересылаемого сообщения --------