[Haskell-cafe] HDBC/ODBC/MySQL - working configuration?

Neil Davies semanticphilosopher at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 06:46:25 EDT 2010

Hi

I'm having some difficulty getting the above combination to work, I've successfully used ODBC against MS but the MySQL stuff is creating some really interesting error conditions in the HDBC-ODBC module.

My first thought is that it must be me, so does anyone out there have this combination working (with or without HaskellDB)? If so, can you tell me which versions of things you are using and which ODBC drivers (and configurations) you are using?

Cheers

Neil