[Haskell-cafe] Haskell Weekly News: Issue 155 - October 20, 2010

Malcolm Wallace malcolm.wallace at me.com
Thu Oct 21 04:31:42 EDT 2010

I just noticed that the recent revival of HWN is only being posted to
haskell-cafe.  I know there are lots of people who no longer subscribe
to -cafe because of the amount of traffic, but who remain subscribed
to the haskell at haskell.org list to receive announcements only, and who
might value HWN as a quick-summary catchup of community news.  Can you
resume posting HWN there as well please?