[Haskell-cafe] type level program

Markus Läll markus.l2ll at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 12:45:07 EDT 2010

Not exactly answering your question, but just in case you hadn't
checked, there are a few packages for type level natural numbers on
hackage, which do the same things as the program below. The packages
are:
 - type-level-natural-number and co by Gregory Crosswhite, and
 - type-level-numers by Alexey Khudyakov (which does type-level binary
encoding(!) for natural numbers)

As for the terminology, I can't tell..

Out of intrest, is this kind of type-level stuff to prove things about
your container types and operations on them?

--
Markus Läll