[Haskell-cafe] Parsec in Haskell platform

Andrew Coppin andrewcoppin at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 25 16:58:45 EDT 2010

On 25/10/2010 03:49 PM, Brandon S Allbery KF8NH wrote:

> On 10/24/10 06:59 , Andrew Coppin wrote:
>> now I can't seem to find it. Instead, I had to navigate to the Unix download
>> page, download the source tarball, untar it (non-trivial under Windows), and
> I thought WinZip added tar and tar.gz several years ago?

You know that WinZip actually costs money, right?

Regardless, 7zip (LGPL) can do it. But you have to first inzip, and then
untar as a seperate step.

Regardless of that, cabal-install can download the correct URL and untar
it for you. Assuming you happen to be sitting at a PC with Haskell tools
on it at the moment you want to check this information out...