[Haskell-cafe] Parsec in Haskell platform

Jonas Almström Duregård jonas.duregard at chalmers.se
Tue Oct 26 08:07:36 EDT 2010

> Regardless, 7zip (LGPL) can do it. But you have to first inzip, and then
untar as a seperate step.

This is pretty far off topic, but you can actually unpack it in a single
run. If you use the GUI version of 7z (a.k.a. the 7zip File Manager) you can
open the .tar.gz and it will list a single .tar file as its content. Double
click that file and you can see/extract its contents.

/J