[Haskell-cafe] Map constructor in a DSL

Dupont Corentin corentin.dupont at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 13:42:12 EDT 2010

Hey Chris!
Values for PlayerNumber are acquired at evaluation time, from the state of
the system.

I have not included the evaluation of AllPlayers.
Here how it looks:

evalObs AllPlayers  = return . pure  =<< gets players

But when you build your Obs, you have yet no idea how much players it will
be.
This is just symbolic at this stage.

To give you a better insight, here is want I want to do with Map:

everybodyVote :: Obs [Bool]
everybodyVote = Map (Vote (Konst "Please vote")) AllPlayers

In memory, everybodyVote is just a tree.
This rule can be executed latter whenever I want to perform this democratic
vote ;)

Hope this answer to your question.
Corentin