[Haskell-cafe] Edit Hackage

Aleksandar Dimitrov aleks.dimitrov at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 28 16:48:09 EDT 2010

On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 22:44:04 +0200, Stephen Tetley
<stephen.tetley at gmail.com> wrote:
>> P.S. I encourage people to use the online forums: Haskell Reddit and
>> Stack
>> Overflow, as a lot of the question-answering activity has shifted there
>> now, away from -cafe@
>
> Err, Why?
>
> Having to track three places for information rather than one doesn't
> seem like a good swap to me...

Same here - I find mailing lists a lot easier to follow than both the
Haskell Reddit and especially StackOverflow. I'm already following Haskell
Reddit, but I never found StackOverflow to be very nice :-\

Also, I think that the haskell-beginners mailing list is great, I would be
pained to see it abandoned in favor of StackOverflow.

Just my 2¢.
Aleks