[Haskell-cafe] Parsing workflow

Nils Schweinsberg ml at n-sch.de
Sun Oct 31 12:04:45 EDT 2010

<http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/parsec/3.1.0/doc/html/Text-Parsec-Language.html>

<http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/parsec/3.1.0/doc/html/Text-Parsec-Token.html>

 > modules.
 > You can start by having a look at the makeTokenParser

<http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/parsec/3.1.0/doc/html/Text-Parsec-Token.html#v:makeTokenParser>
function.

Yeah, I've read about the TokenParser, but since my language is not a
typical programming language it's use is very limited for me. My
language is basicly a combination of a scripting language and a markup
language like, for example, markdown. And parsing that scripting
language isn't the difficult part so far...