[Haskell-cafe] Announce: lhae

Pierre-Etienne Meunier pierreetienne.meunier at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 10:28:21 EDT 2010

Seems cool, but I do not really get it : why write it in haskell ? I thought at first that your "formula language" was haskell, but it looks more like a php derivative.

Does it do more than the spreadsheet thing in openoffice ?

Also, maybe you could do the same with gnuplot, it would be really cool to be able to use a friendlier language for defining functions other than polynomials or the few standard floating point functions.

Good luck,
Pierre