[Haskell-cafe] Disable LINE Pragma handling in GHC

JP Moresmau jpmoresmau at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 08:37:28 EDT 2010

Well, in an editor, there some operations that operate on solely on a file,
and some at the project level. I would make sense to me if typechecking
errors were reported against the original file (following the pragmas) while
lexing and outlining results would operate without (on the actual file
contents).

JP

--
JP Moresmau