[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: text-icu 0.4.0.0
bos at serpentine.com
Fri Sep 10 11:33:46 EDT 2010
The text-icu library is the more practical cousin to the text library,
implementing a myriad of Unicode-related functionality that is not yet
otherwise available in Haskell. It is implemented as bindings to the widely
used ICU library.
- Locale sensitive case mapping.
- Text normalization. (What is normalization?
- [NEW] Locale sensitive string collation.
- Conversion to and from a huge number of native encodings.
- [NEW] Efficient comparison of ByteString and Text.
The library is thoroughly documented, and most interfaces are pure and easy
Look for further releases over the coming weeks as I complete the ICU
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Haskell-Cafe