[Haskell-cafe] darcs in 2010: talk/video online

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Sun Sep 12 14:33:57 EDT 2010

Dear Haskellers,

Derek asked me if I could give a 5 minute talk at AngloHaskell last
Friday about the Darcs project.  It took an hour and a half.

I've redone the talk on YouTube, basically just stepping through the
slides and talking over them.  It's about an hour long and you
can watch it here:
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUytayyTGTU

You may also prefer to just zoom through the slides yourself
(about 10 minutes):
   http://prezi.com/is5nzudw8jxq/darcs-in-2010/

Many thanks to Derek for organising the AngloHaskell event and for
thinking hard about how to make it work better!

Thanks also to the Darcs hackers who did the actual work behind this
talk, and to the user community for all your support and feedback.

Eric

PS: the talk segments are:
1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUytayyTGTU
2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXjTmWD81JA