[Haskell-cafe] Web development work

Jeremy Shaw jeremy at n-heptane.com
Fri Sep 17 11:21:08 EDT 2010

I have been meaning to add a jobs section to the happstack.com website.

It would be nice if haskellers.com had an API so I could syndicate
just the happstack related jobs/contractors/etc on happstack.com.

That would help bring more exposure to haskellers.com, and would be
beneficial for visitors to happstack.com who do not know about
haskellers.com and are concerned that it would be hard to find
developers. Obviously, I can just provide a link -- but an API would
be nice.

- jeremy