[Haskell-cafe] Unified Haskell login

Tim Matthews tim.matthews7 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 10:54:03 EDT 2010

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 6:47 PM, Michael Snoyman <michael at snoyman.com>wrote:

> * OpenID. Fixes the extra password problem, but doesn't give us any
> extra information about the user (email address, etc).

I have my open id with verisign. https://pip.verisignlabs.com/

Verisign doesn't give me an email address but stores info about me including
what my email address is, nickname, dob, time zone etc. In this case I have
my verisign pip store my gmail address among other things and when I signed
up for stackoverflow among a few other sites I had a page showing what my
verisign pip stores and which of those infos I would like copied to my newly
created stackoverflow account.