[Haskell-cafe] Re: Haskell at bettercodes.org

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Wed Sep 22 16:27:32 EDT 2010

Excerpts from Ertugrul Soeylemez's message of Wed Sep 22 21:57:32 +0200 2010:
> Even though I'm being made fun of, Gwern is actually right.  When coding
> I sometimes find it much quicker to use some text browser or in-editor
> browser to look something up.  Developers shouldn't be denied doing
> that, because development doesn't need fancy eye candy.  As said,
> JavaScript /support/ is fine, but JavaScript /requirement/ isn't.  But
> that's just my humble opinion.

You can have both:
www.heindke-bis.de is a page I created for a customer.  The trick is to
add the JS candy enhancements using JS only. Then you can enhance the
interface by adding onclick attributes etc. But its still browsable by
elinks and search engines by using usual href attributes.

If you think about it you may find a solution which satisfies both
needs.

Marc Weber