[Haskell-cafe] Retargeting Haskell compiler to embedded/hardware

Tom Hawkins tomahawkins at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 22:59:46 EDT 2010

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 9:20 PM, Shakthi Kannan <shakthimaan at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you are still at it, you can have a look at Chalmers Lava [1], or
> Kansas Lava [2].
> Feldspar [3] project targets DSP though.

These are examples light embedded DSLs, i.e. sophisticated libraries
where you compile, then run the program to generate code.  This is not
what I want.  Rather, I am looking for advice on how to splice GHC --
or another implementation -- where I can build a compiler starting
from a type checked, simplified Haskell AST; or better yet, an
unevaluated call graph.

-Tom