[Haskell-cafe] I still cannot seem to get a GUI working under Windows.

aditya siram aditya.siram at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 14:43:23 EDT 2010

I imagine that getting Haskell GUI libraries set and playing nice with
the native GTK libs is a pain on Windows.

That said, I know that Haskell has very nice Lua bindings and Lua has
pretty mature GTK bindings. Has anyone tried developing their UI in
Lua with Haskell doing all the heavy lifting?

-deech