[Haskell-cafe] ANN: contstuff: CPS-based monad transformers

Ertugrul Soeylemez es at ertes.de
Thu Sep 30 02:02:58 EDT 2010

Hello fellow Haskellers,

(after failing (again) to send to the haskell list, I'm posting this
here.  I've contacted the mailing list owner about this.)

I'm announcing the 0.4.0 release of the 'contstuff' monad transformer
library, an alternative to libraries like 'mtl', 'transformers' and
'monadLib':

  http://hackage.haskell.org/package/contstuff

The difference is that contstuff makes heavy use of continuation passing
style both to increase performance and to make certain control flow
patterns more accessible, including abortion, accumulation of multiple
results, etc.

On the wiki there is a quickstart introduction to those of you, who are
familiar with monad transformers in general:

  http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Contstuff

Feedback, positive as well as negative, is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Greets,
Ertugrul

http://ertes.de/