[Haskell-cafe] I still cannot seem to get a GUI working under Windows.

jutaro jnf at arcor.de
Thu Sep 30 08:01:56 EDT 2010

Hi,

I would like to see that we add gtk2hs and/or wxHaskell to the Haskell
Platform.
That would improve the situation!

I used gtk2hs and found it usable to build a cross platform GUI App. On
Windows you
need an installer, which includes the gtk library part. There are some (on
Windows quite popular) programs like Pidgin, which are gtk based.

Jürgen Nicklisch-Franken