[Haskell-cafe] using IO monad in Iteratee

Dmitry Olshansky olshanskydr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 21:59:47 CEST 2011

Dear collegues,

I use Iteratee with Monad Transformer stack in this way:

type MyMonad a b = Iteratee a (StateT StateType IO) b

I've wrote some Enumeratees using this type. Then I want to compose it with
standard enumerator like Data.Enumerator.Binary.enumFile.
But enumFile use IO monad instead of MonadIO class.

I didn't see (maybe I'm blind...) a way to compose my Enumeratees with
enumFile.

How I can do that?
Is it possible to change enumFile to using MonadIO class?

Best regards,
Dmitry