[Haskell-cafe] Haskell on-line judge for Programming Challenges / Contests ?

Dmitri O.Kondratiev dokondr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 13:16:24 CEST 2011

Angel de Vicente wrote:

On 14/04/11 10:29, Dmitri O.Kondratiev wrote:
>* I am looking for a site providing on-line automatic judge for
*>* Programming Challenges that can be coded in Haskell.
*>* For example this site:
*>* http://www.programming-challenges.com
*>* provides lots of interesting programming provlems:
*>* http://www.programming-challenges.com/pg.php?page=index
*>
>* Yet, unfortunately only C, C++ and Java code can be submitted, judge on
*>* that site can't compile and run Haskell code.
*>* Is there any similar online judge for Haskell?
* You can try http://www.spoj.pl/
Cheers,
Ángel

Angel, thanks!
This site looks good. Do you know if "spoj.pl" has a search utility for
problems?
It would be great if they have 3n+1 problem I wrote about in a separate
thread here.

--
All the best,
Dmitri O. Kondratiev

"This is what keeps me going: discovery"
dokondr at gmail.com
http://sites.google.com/site/dokondr/welcome