[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: TKYProf

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Wed Aug 17 07:16:39 CEST 2011

The blaze-textual issue is intentional: There's a bug in GHC that
prevents C++ code from working correctly with Template Haskell, and
newer versions of blaze-textual use a C++ library for parsing doubles.
I'm hoping that the defaults change on blaze-textual to use the native
code instead so that I can relax this dependency.