[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Netwire 1.1.0 and instinct 0.1.0
es at ertes.de
Mon Aug 22 20:33:40 CEST 2011
today I have released one new library 'instinct' for neural networks as
well as a new revision of my AFRP library 'netwire', which comes along
with many new features, but also with largely incompatible changes.
Instinct is a library for neural networks, which currently features:
* High performance,
* arbitrary network models, as long as they don't loop,
* reasonably compact memory representation,
* backpropagation learning.
Netwire is an arrowized functional reactive programming library written
with networking applications in mind. Changes include:
* Inhibiting signals now contain a SomeException value,
* the Wire type has been generalized over the underlying monad.
The second change brings up two new features:
* Wires over arbitrary monads, hence
* pure wires.
I appreciate constructive feedback. Enjoy!
nightmare = unsafePerformIO (getWrongWife >>= sex)
More information about the Haskell-Cafe