[Haskell-cafe] How to make callCC more dynamic

bob zhang bobzhang1988 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 04:52:09 CEST 2011

Thank you, there is also a nice link here :-)
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7178919/how-to-make-callcc-more-dynamic
and for this type,
ContT {runContT :: forall r1 . (forall r2 . a-> m r2) -> m r1}
callCC can be defined, however, you can not run it, and reset couldn't
type check
于 11-8-25 上午1:53, oleg at okmij.org 写道: