[Haskell-cafe] Truly Really Off-topic: (Was: Mathematics)

Jack Henahan jhenahan at uvm.edu
Mon Aug 29 18:17:53 CEST 2011

In fairness, I already knew it wasn't an actual Dijkstra quote. It's just one that gets thrown around with his name on it. The origins were misty enough that I just decided to pick the one that pop culture chose.

Jack Henahan
jhenahan at uvm.edu
==
Computer science is no more about computers than astronomy is about telescopes….
-- Michael R. Fellows and Ian Parberry
==