[Haskell-cafe] Truly Really Off-topic: (Was: Mathematics)

aditya siram aditya.siram at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 18:18:36 CEST 2011

I'm afraid you're going to have a lot of OCD's completely miss the point of
your email and annoy you with comments about the quote which you'll then
have to refute.

I'd actually stick with the old comment, remove it completely, include a
short summary with a link to the paper or attribute it to Abe Lincoln.

-deech