[Haskell-cafe] [ANNOUNCEMENT] xmobar 0.14

Peter Simons simons at cryp.to
Sun Dec 11 18:43:25 CET 2011

Hi Antoine,

 > What errors are you getting compiling with GHC 6.10.4? If its a small
 > thing I certainly don't mind patching things.

I am sorry, my previous statement was inaccurate. Parsec 3.1.2 compiles
fine, but the 'text' library -- on which Parsec depends -- does not. We
can probably avoid that issue by downgrading text to version 0.11.0.6
for GHC 6.10.4, which builds fine. It's not a pretty solution, but it
seems to work fine.

So, the good news is that we now have Parsec 3 available for GHC 6.10.4
in NixOS after all. :-)

Take care,
Peter