[Haskell-cafe] indentation blues

Adrien Haxaire adrien at haxaire.org
Tue Dec 13 08:51:01 CET 2011

 Hello,

 I don't know how the indent.hs file works for the vim mode, but as you
 are asking for another indent.hs file, here is the link to the indent.hs
 file in emacs haskell-mode:

 https://github.com/jwiegley/haskell-mode/blob/8067b7547f047352c41af2374e3246b5504c7741/indent.hs

 Maybe you can use it in the vim mode ?

 If not, the emacs haskell mode is nice, and coming from vim you
 wouldn't spend much time learning emacs. there is also a vi emulator I
 think, though I haven't tested it.

 Hope that helps,
 Adrien