[Haskell-cafe] How hard is it to start a web startup using Haskell?

Yves Parès limestrael at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 20:04:55 CET 2011

Bryan O' Sullivans's company and Scrive may not be relevant examples, as
they employ respectively people like, well... ^^ Bryan O'Sullivan and
Magnus Carlsson (the Haskeller, not the singer).
So you can expect such people to do wonders.
But for instance I personnaly have one or two ideas of web developement
(and I'd love to carry them out using Yesod), but since I've simply been
using Haskell for 2~3 years (and only as a hobby) and since the only guy I
personnaly know who is the closest to a Haskeller is a friend who is
beginning to read RWH.