[Haskell-cafe] community server & hasktags learned recursing into directories

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 23:58:53 CET 2011

On 5 February 2011 09:35, Marc Weber <marco-oweber at gmx.de> wrote:
> Now I'd like to push the latest changes to the community server which
> was hosting the repo in the past but my account does no longer work?

http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-cafe/2011-February/088829.html

Short version: community.haskell.org was hacked.  Admins quickly
shifted it to a new server ahead of schedule (since if they were going
to do a fix/update they might as well do it on a new machine).  Some
stuff is up, but the various logins, etc. aren't for security reasons,
etc.

> Moreover I fonud that I was no longer subscribed to haskell-cafe. I
> can't remember having unsubscribed ?

No idea about that one.

> Let's hope this mail get's through now after having resubscribed.

I'm sorry, but it didn't :p

--
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
Ivan.Miljenovic at gmail.com