[Haskell-cafe] #haskell-game & Haskellers Game Interest Group

Yves Parès limestrael at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 14:19:49 CET 2011

Concerning game development in Haskell, I would be most interested in
an article explaining one (or several) game architectures in Haskell,
i.e. how do you design the high layers of your game to take the most
of Haskell features : threads, monads, type families etc.
I don't know if such a paper exists...