[Haskell-cafe] darcs hacking sprint #6 (March, April, or May 2011)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Thu Feb 24 17:58:32 CET 2011

Hello Haskellers!

We are starting to organising the next Darcs Hacking Sprint,
most likely in Paris in this spring.

If you fancy a weekend of hacking Haskell on a really neat real
world project, come join us!  If you'd like to attend, please
add yourself to http://wiki.darcs.net/Sprints/2011-04 .
We will fix the date by March 1st, and there's only about 10+ spaces
left, so sign up now!

If you want to know what is exactly a Darcs Sprint, have a look at:

http://wiki.darcs.net/Sprints
http://blog.darcs.net/search/label/sprints

The event is open to everybody, even if you're new to Darcs or to
Haskell.  We have an ample supply of enthusiasm and ProbablyEasy bugs to
help you get started.  See http://wiki.darcs.net/Recruitment for some
ideas and also have a look at http://wiki.darcs.net/Development to see
how to start coding on Darcs.

Looking forward to see you!