[Haskell-cafe] ANN: theoremquest-0.0.0

Tom Hawkins tomahawkins at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 17:37:46 CET 2011

> I find this fairly interesting. Once you're finished grappling with the
> logical core, I wouldn't mind helping out with a web interface, time
> permitting. I suspect attracting mass appeal, or getting users at all, is
> helped massively by having a web interface.

Thanks for your interest.  Yes, a web interface would be ideal.
Currently the library has hooks to translate the transactions to JSON
to ease construction of any Javascript client -- thought these
translations still need to be implemented.  Note the 'RspInJSON'
request:

http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/theoremquest/0.0.0/doc/html/TheoremQuest-Transactions.html#t:Req