[Haskell-cafe] OpenSSL question

Leon Smith leon.p.smith at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 08:29:23 CET 2011

I don't believe that HsOpenSSL offers support for creating your own
SSL keys programmatically from Haskell.   Do you actually need to
generate keys programmatically?   If not,  you could manually use
OpenSSL's command line tools;  if your needs are simple enough it
shouldn't be too hard to spawn a subprocess to generate the keys.

Best,
Leon