[Haskell-cafe] ghci seg faulting, have no idea why.

Michael Litchard michael at schmong.org
Thu Jan 13 05:29:27 CET 2011

I believe I have found a solution and am posting the following two links for
others who might be driven insane by this problem.
(ghci worked, then didn't, then did, then didn't). Turns out it seems to be
ghc's terminal bindings need some work.

http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-845199-view-previous.html?sid=93c638d029aac6ffe40df2c6b86684ce

which led me here

http://trac.haskell.org/haskeline/ticket/105

Thank you intarwebs, and haskell-cafe!

tl;dr try changing your TERM environment variable to "xterm".