[Haskell-cafe] Mailing lists on projects.haskell.org

Yitzchak Gale gale at sefer.org
Tue Jan 18 19:03:06 CET 2011

Hi,

Sorry, I haven't been reading the cafe for a few days,
so I just saw this thread.

Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:
>>> I tried sending mail to the haskell-llvm mailing list (xxxx AT
>>> projects.haskell.org) several days ago and today I received a bounce
>>> message. Looking into the issue a little further, I find that...
>>> projects.haskell.org doesn't seem to be listening on port 25.

Thanks for this report. I have restarted exim,
but it is still not responding. I'll bring it up with
other haskell.org domain admins and see if we can
get this fixed.