[Haskell-cafe] Building lambdabot

Gwern Branwen gwern0 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 02:51:30 CET 2011

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 3:41 PM, Max Bolingbroke
<batterseapower at hotmail.com> wrote:
> That sounds like a good thing to do. Also, oo you know if there's any
> reason that the most recent lambdabot is not pushed to Hackage? That
> might make things even easier for others who wish to install it. It
> certainly confused me!
>
> Cheers,
> Max

It had a lot of issues which meant it wouldn't build anywhere, where
at least the Hackage version worked at some point. I spent this
evening working on fixing issues (rewriting the show package to use
QuickCheck 2 rather than QuickCheck 1 was not fun!) and have uploaded
a lambdabot and show that compile for me on GHC 6.12.1

--
gwern
http://www.gwern.net