[Haskell-cafe] building hslogger error windows

Gang Yu yugang.bj at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 02:33:17 CET 2011

Hi cafe,

   I just get a build error on install config-file (which depends on
hslogger),

C:\Documents and Settings\lenovo>cabal install hslogger
Resolving dependencies...
Downloading hslogger-1.1.1...
Configuring hslogger-1.1.1...
Preprocessing library hslogger-1.1.1...
Preprocessing executables for hslogger-1.1.1...
Building hslogger-1.1.1...

src\System\Log\Handler\Rotating.hs:48:7:
    Could not find module `System.FilePath.Windows':
      It is a member of the hidden package `filepath-1.1.0.4'.
      Perhaps you need to add `filepath' to the build-depends in your .cabal
fil
e.
      Use -v to see a list of the files searched for.
hslogger-1.1.1 failed during the building phase. The exception was:
ExitFailure 1

I am using platform-2.0, How can I solve it?

Thanks in advance

Gang