[Haskell-cafe] Monad.Reader #19 call for copy -- special issue on parallelism and concurrency

Brent Yorgey byorgey at seas.upenn.edu
Mon Jul 11 19:24:48 CEST 2011

Call for Copy: The Monad.Reader - Issue 19
SPECIAL ISSUE on parallelism and concurrency

Whether you're an established academic or have only just started
learning Haskell, if you have something to say, please consider
writing an article for The Monad.Reader! Issue 19 will be a special
issue focusing on parallelism and concurrency, construed broadly. The
submission deadline for Issue 19 will be:

                    **Tuesday, August 16**

The Monad.Reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Monad.Reader is a electronic magazine about all things Haskell. It
is less formal than journal, but somehow more enduring than a wiki-
page. There have been a wide variety of articles: exciting code
fragments, intriguing puzzles, book reviews, tutorials, and even
half-baked research ideas.

Submission Details
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Get in touch with me if you intend to submit something -- the sooner
you let me know what you're up to, the better.

Please submit articles for the next issue to me by e-mail (byorgey at
cis.upenn.edu).

Articles should be written according to the guidelines available from

http://themonadreader.wordpress.com/contributing/

Please submit your article in PDF, together with any source files you
used. The sources will be released together with the magazine under a
BSD license.

If you would like to submit an article, but have trouble with LaTeX
please let me know and we'll work something out.