[Haskell-cafe] Slightly tangential topic about functional programming (specifically, Lambda-Calculus)

Haskell Lippy haskellippy at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 20:07:24 CEST 2011

Hi everybody -

I'm just starting to learn Haskell, and I figured it would be productive to
first review my Lambda-Calculus that I picked up in college. Actually, we
only touched upon it in college, so I'm effective learning it all over again
for the first time.  Anyway, I'm working my way through a textbook,
and questions come up periodically, of course.  My question - does anybody here
belong to a forum, mailing list, or any other medium through which I might
be able to engage some knowledgeable sources on Lambda-Calculus, and
functional programming in general?

(By the way, been hacking in Haskell for only two weeks and I'm
already falling in love with it!)

Thanks, and I look forward to 'chatting' with you all on more
on-topic subjects in the future!

Shaun
shaunlippy at gmail.com