[Haskell-cafe] haskellwiki slow/unresponsive

Greg Weber greg at gregweber.info
Fri Jun 3 21:50:58 CEST 2011

I have been trying to make a few edits to the haskell wiki and find it an
excruciating process when I press save and then have to wait a long time to
see if the save will go through. I just clicked on the introduction page and
it may have took an entire minute to load.

Can we put at the top: this wiki written in php, not haskell!

Seriously though, the wiki has performed poorly for a long time now. It
gives a bad impression to newcomers and deters contributions. Can I (and
others!) donate money so someone can make the wiki responsive?

Thanks,
Greg Weber